We are currently looking for someone to fill the role of Commercial Assistant, providing full admin support to our Commercial Department.
This position is full time, Monday to Friday (9am-5pm) and based at our Head Office in Cheadle Hulme. Previous admin experience is required, along with excellent interpersonal, telephone and IT skills and an attention to detail.
- Printing and filing of drawings and issuing to relevant departments
- Admin support to Commercial and Construction Departments
- Updating subcontractor insurance database
- Assistance with typing up monthly minutes and issuing to relevant departments
- Filing of Subcontractor information/payments and contracts
- Issuing of information upon instruction from Sales Department in line with company procedures.
- Processing Utility Bills for payment
- Archiving of documentation
- Reception cover when required
- Previous admin experience required
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and telephone skills with good IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to use your own initiative and reliability is also essential
- Outgoing and confident, someone who works well as a team player
- Work independently
If you have the skills and experience required to excel in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org