We are delighted to announce that we have secured our fourth site, The Pavilions at Alderley Park. This latest phase is the site of the Estate’s original Alderley House and enjoys a prominent position with commanding views over the 400 acre estate.
Sadly, the original house was destroyed by fire in 1931 and replaced with a multistory office block. This has now been demolished to make way for luxury houses and we are delighted to be returning this historic site to its original residential use.
The development will form the latest in our Alderley Park portfolio with our current sites The Serpentine, Cedar Square and The Ride nearing completion. The setting forms part of a grand scheme on what was formerly the R&D headquarters of Astra Zeneca and includes plans for a gastro pub, farm shop and new sports & leisure facilities.